Monday, November 8, 2010

And the DIY photobooth attempts begin

I went to a Perfect Wedding Guide bridal show a couple of months ago and they had two photobooths there. I LOVED the idea of the photobooths, and I especially loved the idea of it printing two copies (one for the guests to keep and one for a scrapbook). I don't, like most brides, love the price of these contraptions. $1000+ for a tiny box with a webcam seems crazy, even if it does come with an attendant.

I've been trying to come up with a way to at least do the photo scrapbook for a while. Well today, while looking around for some DIY photobooth ideas, I came across this, and oh my goodness! I have decided to play around with automator for the next couple of days and see if I can come up with something on my own. If not, I may find myself donating to get a copy of his script. This is a fantastic idea, but I feel like it could be made into so much more! This is my goal. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment