Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Engagement" Shot

So we got a free "engagement" shoot at Sears. As far as I understand it, we pick one shot that we like from the sitting and we get a couple of prints of it. We have until December 4th to do it, so we're looking at Andrew and our roommate's work schedules to figure out a good day to get it done. (Since our car is broken down, our roommate has had to chauffeur us around everywhere.)

Despite the fact that it's inside and we only get one shot, we're kind of excited about it. We have really only had photos taken of us twice before. We have the shots from our "marriage" and then a couple from a shoot we did with his family. (Those shots are still with his parents since we moved before they were ready.) All of the other shots I have of us were taken by me using my own camera. In any case, we could use another good couple shot, even if it is on a set.

Most of our clothes, especially our nicer clothes, are still in storage, so I'm not quite sure what we're going to wear. We'll come up with something though. I'll try to get the photo on here as soon as I can, but it probably won't be possible until we get our own apartment and get our scanner out of storage. Hopefully that won't be too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment