Friday, November 5, 2010

Well I did it...

I finally created a planning bio. I've been accumulating so many photos and ideas from so many places, it was finally necessary. As for an introduction, I eloped in March of 2010. My husband and I had the cutest little "marriage" as we're calling it. It took place under a waterfall in the mountains of North Carolina. My only request when we decided to elope was that we have my dream wedding on our anniversary within a year or two of getting married. We decided two years just to give us the time to gather the money and resources.

Things were going well in the planning process until we decided to move. Unfortunately, we were both unemployed for three months after moving, and it forced us broke. But we've finally secured jobs (it's just a matter of starting them now!). So now, here we are, a little over seven months after becoming husband and wife, and we're diving in head first to plan a sunset beach wedding off the coast of Florida. We have a pretty tight budget, but hopefully we will still be able to provide our guests with an amazing experience. This blog will follow my inspiration and ideas and will hopefully follow the endless DIY projects I plan to take on.

Here is a photo from our waterfall wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment