Friday, November 19, 2010

Update on the engagement shoot

So, I still haven't started work. At this point, it seems like Wednesday would be the soonest I can start. We have decided to seize this guarantee in my schedule to go ahead with the engagement shoot. We have it scheduled for Sunday at 2:30pm. Our roommate works at 11am, so he will just drop us off at the mall and we'll hang out until our appointment. Then we'll hang out some more until our roommate gets off work to pick us up or walk up the street to where he works and wait for him there. In any case, it's set.

I'm kind of excited about it. I'm still not quite sure what we're going to wear, but we have tonight and tomorrow to figure it out. Hopefully, after the shoot, I will figure out a way to post the photo on here. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment