Sunday, November 28, 2010

And we're back to the photo shoot thing

So after canceling our photo session at Sears, I've been constantly asking Andrew when he wants to reschedule. The coupon we have for the free session expires December 4th, which is quickly approaching. Andrew decided he wanted to get a haircut before the shoot, which he has now done (and is actually quite funny because he parted his hair on the opposite side, and neither of us have gotten used to it yet.). Now that we all know our schedules for the week, we were able to decide a day and time to reschedule.

Our roommate starts teaching this week, so dropping us off for work will be quite a challenge from now on. This pretty much means, he will have to drop us off around 6-6:30am so he can be back to teach around 7am. Tomorrow, Andrew is off and I work at 4pm. Since I will still need to be dropped off around 6am to ensure I am there by 4, we decided that Andrew will tag along and we will walk up the street to the mall to take the photos. We decided on having our pictures done at 10am, then we'll have the rest of the day to chill and hang out at the mall until I have work.

As for what to wear... My work attire tomorrow (and pretty much from now on) is Starbucks attire-- black shirt and khaki pants. I told Andrew I didn't have to wear my work clothes for the pictures since I could easily throw my work shirt in my purse, but he actually kind of liked the idea of wearing black, so he wants to dress to match. I am so excited to have all of this planned, and I can't wait to do it tomorrow! I just don't know what to do with my hair. I can't really style it. It will be dry by the time we have our session. I hope it doesn't poof out. Oh well. I will try to post tomorrow or Tuesday about how everything went.

No comments:

Post a Comment